What We Do
World Mental Health Day 2017
October 10th 2017 marks an anniversary: We come together to celebrate World Mental Health Day for the 25th time! World Federation for Mental Health founded the awareness day in 1992 and since then people all over the world are holding events, making announcements and celebrating #WorldMentalHealthDay.
Read or download the report
- Download the WMHD 2017 report
- Download the WMHD 2017 report in Hindi
- World Mental Health Day Report in Spanish
- World Mental Health Day Report in Tamil
Mental health issues have been shown to increase employee absenteeism, lower rates of productivity and increased costs. This year’s packet will contribute to taking mental health out of the shadows in the work place so that people and companies have the tools to help employees and increase the overall mental wellbeing of their workforce.
World Mental Health Day Reports from Around the World!
Below you will find some of the amazing reports we have received for the 2017 WMHD Campaign to celebrate Mental Health and the Workplace.
Titanic Belfast Gets MindWise for World Mental Health Day
Titanic Belfast in partnership with leading charity, MindWise, hosted a World Mental Health Day event for employers across Northern Ireland to highlight the theme ‘Mental Health in the Workplace’.
I am pleased to update you that we hosted the Silver Ribbon Workplace Emotional Health and Wellness Summit yesterday and invited the Speaker of the Parliament to present commendation plaque to 32 employers who pledged to
- Promote mental wellness at their workplace,
- Offer equal job opportunities to people with mental health issues,
- Equip their management staff with knowledge and skills to support their employee,
- and provide support to their at-risk employees
A report on this summit in our local paper. –http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/promoting-mental-wellness-work
Thank you and take care.
Executive Director, Silver Ribbon